There was a lively bunch of girls at training last Thursday night. The focus was on fitness and stamina. The girls kept running for a long time and have comitted to work on their fitness level between training sessions. Hugh has promised a little treat if the girls keep to their regime. So to that end if their parents could get behind them and get the girls out for a little jog or cycle during the week it would help greatly. See you all at 6:45 – with your gumshield!!!
Main Club Sponsor - Glen Fuels
Glen Fuels sponsorship announcement
Opel GAA GPA Football Player of the Month: Paul Conroy (Galway)
TG4 Ladies Championship in Ulster & Leinster
- Armagh's Stephen Sheridan set to miss Monaghan qualifier
- GAA.ie Footballer of the Week nominations
- Anthony Cunningham delighted with Roscommon's courage
- Kevin Walsh: 'It wasn’t a consistent performance'
- Connacht SFC: Roscommon best in the west
- Friday's Electric Ireland Connacht MFC round-up
- Preview: Weekend's Gaelic Football Championship action
- Integrating emerging talent key for Galway